Unser Frau 46,
I-39020 Schnalstal, South Tyrol
Phone: +39 0473 67 93 02
Mobil: +39 349 49 31 90 0
© Copyright Images
The owner of the data processing is: :
Unser Frau 46,
I-39028 Schnalstal, South Tyrol
Exclusion of liability
Gurschlhof refers to some links of somebody else’s websites but does not use their contents. We are not responsible for the contents of other websites, no matter what version the links may refer to.
We fulfill the legally demanded requirements according to the GDPR (European Data Protection Act).
All our guests are concerned by this declaration. Herewith, we inform you about the way, to what extent, and for what purpose of survey and usage of your person-related data. Responsible for this usage of data is Gurschlhof represented by Josef Götsch to be reached as follows: Phone +39 0473 67 93 02 plus via e-mail: email@example.com .
In accordance with Art. 13 of the basic European data protection regulation, we process the following data:
- your master data (first name, last name, address, telephone, e-mail, date and place of birth, language, etc. )
- Your data in travel documents and identity cards
- Your data on payments, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards
- the length of stay requested by you and any personal preferences related to your stay, which you inform us of
The data will be stored, processed and, if necessary and legally required, transmitted to third parties (e. g. public authorities, tourist office) for the provision of our services. Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
If you refuse to provide master data, travel documents and bank details, it is not possible for us to fulfil the contractual obligations and to accommodate you in our company. We do not use profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for these data processing processes are:
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations towards you consents obtained from you
- legal, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (e. g. documentation rights and obligations under accounting, tax and customs law, contractual matters, reporting, or legal disputes)
- our legitimate interests (e. g. the improvement of our customer service, also in the area of direct advertising, or the protection of our own legal interests).
The duration of the storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents granted by you, as well as by the legal storage obligations and legal obligations applicable to us.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us at any time and free of charge. As the data subject, you also have the right of revocation, information, deletion, correction, restriction and transfer of your personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation on our part to store such data. When exercising your right of revocation, all your data will be irrevocably deleted, provided that no overriding legal provisions are not violated.
For more information on your rights as a party concerned, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you. The "Garante per la protezione dei file personali" is the supervisory authority responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, Fax: (+39) 06. 69677. 3785, Phone: (+39) 06. 696771, E-mail: email@example.com.
Changing the cookie settings
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following cookies:
- _gat, origin: Google. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expiration time: 10 minutes.
- _gid, origin: Google. This cookie registers an unambiguous ID that is used to generate statistical data with regard to how visitors use the website. Expiration time: 24 hours.
- _ga, origin: Google. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish the different users of the website. Expiration time: 2 years.